Thursday, August 15, 2013

Missing my babies!!

I was not feeling well for a couple of days and then problems at work made me work really late into the night so I went 3 days without visiting my babies in the pasture. Well yesterday morning I made time to stop and see them for a short while. I think they missed me. They both seemed happy to see me and were very loving. I know I had missed them. I gave them treats and love. They posed for pictures with Mommy and everyone was smiling. It was a good morning. Then work and another obligation forced me yet to miss another evening spending time with them. I am going by again this morning and I really hope to come by this afternoon and spend some time with them. Taking a change of clothes to work so I can actually go out into the pasture and brush them and love on them. I really miss them and it would appear they missed me. I truely understand when people say that their horse feeds their soul. Both Sage and Ben give me happiness and peace within when I am troubled. They are listen when I need to talk and I hear them comfort me with love and kindness when I am troubled.
Everyone tell the ones you love that you do love them and be kind to each other. Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment