Saturday, September 21, 2013

My True Friends

"Love Is Not Only Made For Lovers, It Is Also For Friends Who Love Each Other, Better Than Lovers"

I had someone do something really nice for me once and I tried to repay him. His statement back to me was "That is what real friends do for each other"
My heart was touched by this statement. We should all be blessed with real friends. The ones that are there for us, no matter what. The ones that will come, no matter what the time, and the ones that believe in us, even when we stop believing. True Friends. I am blessed. One of my real friends has gone on to his next life but my few really true friends are here. I have many people I know and call friend, but the ones that are true and real friends are not many. These are the ones that believe in you when you stop believing. They come when you need them, no matter the time or day. They listen to good news and bad news and have words for both. They are there and want to be there. They do not judge, they just love you for who you are.
I love my true friends and I try to be there when they need me, even if they do not know they need me. Sitting in silence can be the best conversation you ever have. Just knowing they are there and love you means so much. They do not have to fix what is hurting you, they just care enough to be there to let you know. Good enough. We should all be blessed with this type of silence in our lives.
Appreciate those true friends and be one in return. Love grows from kindness and good deeds. Love grows the most when it is returned in the humble way it is given.
Tell the ones you love that you do love them and be a true friend.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment