Thursday, April 25, 2013

Remember?

I am back. Sorry it's been so long. My Mom has been in the hospital and trying to take care of my Dad, (who cannot walk due to his accident) has been kind of major. My Mom came home from the hospital yesterday afternoon. We have hired a nice lady to stay with them and help out. Really hoping things will calm down now and hopefully get back into a more normal routine. I have not seen Sage or Ben for 3 days. Hope and Missy Mom has been feeding them for me and making sure they are OK. I will be feeding them myself this morning and I am ready to see my babies. I miss loving on them and interacting with them. I hope they remember me. :)
Off we go to start another day. Everyone have a great one and tell the ones you love that you do love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment