Monday, April 8, 2013

Sorry. Really, I am sorry.

Ok, I know I said I had a lot of things to happen in one weekend and then left you hanging and I am so very sorry. I have been really busy. I also made a quick trip to Virginia to the Great American Trail Horse Sale. Even if you do not like horses you would surely enjoy the trail competition. Really lots of fun.
Now back to my weekend. First, the two new horses finally came to my pasture to their new home. It was touch and go with them. The 22 hour road trip was hard on both of them. One of them got a mild case of colic. I spent all day in the pasture with them; making sure they were going to be OK. Then after getting some dinner with my husband I got a phone call that said my Dad had been in an accident with the riding lawn mower. We had to race to the hospital, which is almost an hour from where we live. His legs were cut pretty bad, but with some time he is going to be fine. Then the next day, Easter Sunday, we had to drive to another city to rescue my granddaughter from her stupid mother who managed to get herself in trouble with the police after a traffic stop. A very eventful weekend I must say.  On Monday I had to take my Dad to 2 seperate doctor visits, which did take all day.
Then I went to Virginia and had a really good time. We saw some wonderful horses. I spent 4 days there working and enjoying the event and sale.
I have been very busy with lots of things going on.
Everyone remember to tell the ones you love that you do love them. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment