Thursday, May 16, 2013

It Begins!

Construction on the addition to my barn has begun. The guys started working on Tuesday. I am very excited. 2 more stalls for the girls. They can all have a seperate stall for eating napping or whatever. The one little fellow I have (Lil Ben) will have his own stall also. He will have a place to get away from all of the girls that worry him to death. We have not decided who will get which stall yet. Actually, I have not decided how we will let them know which stall is theirs anyway. I could put their name on the gate but I am not sure if any of them read well enough to understand. Either way, construction is underway and I am so very grateful for the guys working very hard over there doing this for me. I will add more pictures when the job is complete. Everyone had a really wonderful day and always tell the ones you love that you do love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment