Monday, May 13, 2013

My day.

Had a wonderful Mother's day. Spent a couple of hours with my Mom and it went well. No screaming and yelling so I consider that a good visit. (My Mom has Alzheimer's) Spent time at the barn with my Equine babies. No riding but everyone was groomed and loved on and spoiled. I have noticed as time goes on I care less about riding and more about spending time with them. Guess I am losing the riding touch. It is OK. The love I have for these animals has not dimmed any. It has grown more and more. I am more comfortable around them and trust them way more. Just do not seem to care about riding. Maybe it will come back. Maybe it will not. Either way I am enjoying having them and loving them.
Was informed that construction on the barn will begin this week. I am so excited. Extra stalls for the extra horses. More comfort for everyone. This is a great thing.
The weather has finally turned like Spring and this I really love. Makes me want to hang out at the barn more and more but this is my favorite time of the year. My mood is better.
Everyone have a wonderful week and remember to tell the ones you love that you do love them. I hope it is Spring where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment