Sunday, May 5, 2013

Officer of the Year

Well I made it to the awards ceremony. Guess who is Officer of the Year. Yes my son. I am very proud. Although I must say, I am proud of him no matter what he does, even if it is not getting an award. Officer of the Year is a big deal, (well at least to Mom it is). We sat at the table with the Sheriff and his family. They were all very nice and a good time was had by all. I took lots of pictures but my son hates it when I use his picture freely on my blog or facebook page. I actually did put the pictures on my facebook page but I promised I would not put it on here.
I have decided that for some reason that is lost to me, Spring has not arrived this year. It has been cool and rainy with very little sun. Not the best temps for having outdoor activities. I am ready for some sunshine and warmer temps. If you can get a word to mother nature for me it would be greatly appreciated.
All the animals at the barn are doing great and the cat is getting fatter. Still not sure if we are going to be blessed with kittens. Not being a huge cat person I just do not know. Probably will not know until I see little fur balls running around the barn.
Everyone have a great day and tell the ones you love that you do love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment