Thursday, June 13, 2013

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday in Heaven; Gerald. I miss you, so very much. I miss my teacher, my confidant, my protector, but most of all; I miss my very dear friend. I miss your advice as you taught me about horses and life; I miss the times we sat and talked and helped each other with life’s problems, I miss the times you firmly, but with love, gave out orders trying to protect me from harm and walked beside me teaching me how to ride the horse, but most of all, I miss the laughter and love shared between two friends. My heart knows you are in a better place, where there is no pain and suffering, no disappointment, no troubles. I would not bring you back to suffer if I had the opportunity to do so; but the empty space in my heart still hurts from your leaving.
You would be proud of me right now. Just like you told me I could; I step up and do my best with the horses. My fear seems to fade more each day. I do what has to be done and do not hesitate. You taught me how to do this.  Yes I know I look to heaven and ask you for advice from time to time, and somehow you let me know what I need to do. You told me I would be OK and as always, you were right. I miss you my very dear friend. My heart remembers the wonderful times we shared. I will always remember. I love you Gerald Hyde. I always will. Have a very Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment