Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Shhhhh. The Secret.

This is a really big secret. I really do not want Ben, (out donkey) to know this. I have grass coming up in the pasture. I have small green patches sticking it's little grass head out all around where I have planted. We actually had a nice soaking rain yesterday and we are going to have sunshine today. I think that will be a great combination. I believe more little grass will poke their heads out. Friends, I must share with you how excited I am. All of you know I planted grass 3 times and even watered some of it by hand trying to get it to grow. Now it is finally coming up. The soaking rain should really help me so very much. Ben still rolls in his favorite dirt spot in the middle of my grass seed, but it is coming up in other places so this is really great. I am hoping for a nice green field of little grass blades by the end of the week.
Everyone have a wonderful day and tell the ones you love that you do love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment