Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Well??????


If you read my blog enough I am certain you will recognize the beautiful girl who is pictured above. Well the top picture is not that beautiful but the lower one certainly is. Had to put the top picture in for you to see. Just luck that is came out the way it did. But so Sage would not be completely mad at me, I also put up once where you can really see just how beautiful she really is. Well except for the mud on her. But she is most beautiful.
We are really battling flies at the barn this summer. Alot of rain mixed with hot temps is giving us a fit. Then add mudd and horse poo to the mix and flies are everywhere. Poor Lil Ben is being eaten to death. His legs are bleeding from fly bites. I have tried several sprays but they last about 30 seconds and then the flies are back at it.
It is really a problem. The horses are miserable. I have researched online and found several home mix sprays. Tried one of them yesterday. It seemed to help some but still not what I would like.
I will continue searching until I find something that really helps them.
I hope you enjoy the pictures of Sage and remember to tell the ones you love that you do love them. Thanks so much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment