Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Short or Long???????

Long or short. How to wear the hair. I have natural curly hair and it is mostly a huge frizzy mess looking like something from the 70's. When I was younger and still living at home, I had to wear long because my Dad loved long hair. It was down to my waist. I hated it. Seriously, hated it. When I moved out into the world I had my hair cut. At first it was shoulder length. This was ok, but I went shorter and shorter. Curly hair does way better when it is short. For me anyway. Well a few months ago I had to stop by a local small store when I returning home from the barn. I had the short hair, work boots, baseball cap, (it keep dirt out of my hair), large sweatshirt, (to layer to keep warm) and jeans. Someone called me Sir in the store. They thought I was a boy. I have not been mistaken for a boy for MANY years. Now when I was younger I used to dress like a boy to go hunting or hang with the guys. It was always fun to see if I could pull off the boy look. This has not been a goal of mine for years now.
I decided to let the hair grow out some so I would not look like a boy. Friends, I hate it. I have this huge frizz mess on top of my head that I cannot do anything with. Today I go to get a haircut. I cannot decide to cut it all off or let it grow some more. I really want to cut it all off, but would be nice to look like a girl.
I did look at some of the Hollywood stars on the red carpet for the Oscar's and many of them had very short hair and still looked like girls. But they were wearing designer evening gowns, not jeans and boots. When you see the rodeo girls most of them have long hair with their jeans. What to do. Maybe if I could get a hair transplant. Do they have those? Does insurance cover it? Can you change the color? I really do not know what to do. I hate curly hair. People with straight hair want curls, and people with curly hair want straight hair. Guess it goes back to you can never satisfy people.
Back to me and the hair. I guess it will always be curly but it is my choice if it is short or long. I do not know what to do. I think I want bangs but they curl up also and this causes problems. Help!!!
Well I have an appointment this evening at 7 pm and I must make up my mind. Cut it all off or let it grow??
Everyone have a wonderful day and thanks for reading. Tell the people you love that you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment