Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It's gone

Well I cut it off. I just could not stand the longer, frizzy, curly mop that was on top of my head. It is gone. I did not get a buzz or anything, but it is short. Feels way better and I personally think it looks way better. I know, there is a chance that I will be mistaken for a boy the next time I venture into a store wearing work boots, ball cap and oversize cloths. Maybe long dangle earrings or something. Something that will catch their eye so they will take a longer look. Does it really matter? I think not. Of all the things going on in my life right now, the fact that someone thinks I am a boy is really not important to me. I am not a boy and my husband knows the difference, even when I wear work boots and a ball cap.
Decision made and I am happy with it. I will try to post a before and after picture later. I will have to see if there is a before picture and take an after picture.
Everyone have a wonderful day and tell the people you love that you love them. Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment