Monday, January 7, 2013

New Shoes

The new Ferrier came and Sage got new shoes. You know the old saying, A girl's gotta have news shoes every 8 weeks. Well she has to have new shoes because she has pan feet. (Flat feet) My friend Gerald was also Sage Ferrier up until he got sick last April and then I used his business partner a couple of times. I have been in search of someone that lived close by that could come if I had an emergency since Gerald passed away. We had hoped he would beat cancer and be able to come back but that was not what happened.
Well I found someone through another friend and he came last week and work on my big chestnut baby. I loved him. He was on time, did a very good job and made her feet look way better. He says with a couple of more trimmings she should have way better slant to her hoof. This is a good thing for those that do not know.He was very friendly and had lots of great stories.
Having great stories must be a Ferrier thing. Gerald had lots of great stories and this man reminded me of him. I find horse people very interesting anyway. There is always a great story there somewhere.
I have found my new Ferrier. Sage like him and I liked him. On forward to a great relationship.
Everyone have a great day and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment