Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Jan. 1, 2013

"Today I closed the door on my past; opened the door to my future; took a deep breath, stepped through and started a new chapter in my life."
Maybe a little dramatic, but I really have decided to be different. I do not need the drama. I do not want any trouble. If it is none of my business then I just do not want to know. I really do not care. I want to enjoy my friends and family. I want to enjoy my hobby. I want to laugh and smile and enjoy my life. I will do my very best to treat people and I hope they will treat me back. If that does not work out for me, then I will just move on. Leave the drama behind me. I am not interested in the petty arguments and jealously that plague many people. I am responsible for my own happiness and I am going to do what it takes for me to be happy. I have found that when I am happy most of the people around me are happy. Now I know bad things happen and often times we are sad. Honey I wrote the book on sadness and could very easily write a sequel. But as my friend often says, there is joy in the journey. Be thankful for what you have, not sorry for what you do not have.
I am going to do my best to live my life to the fullest and spend time with friends and family that enjoy my company. If someone does not enjoy me then we will part our ways with no hard feelings. They need to find their happiness and if I stand in the way of that, then go find it. I wish you the best of luck.
Off we go on the new year of 2013. Everyone find joy and be kind to one another. Do something nice for one another and always tell someone when you love them and appreciate them or what they have done for you. Do not take each other for granted. Let's have a great year.
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment