Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Good Morning

Good Morning. I think I have a busy day, but then how do we know because the day has just started. Up early, suppose to meet the Farrier at the barn to take care of Sage (my mare) feet. Every girl needs new shoes at least every 6 weeks. I just recently got a new Farrier, (well he is my new permanent Farrier. He has been filling in for my regular Farrier for the past 6 months due to illness, but now he is the regular Farrier) If you are not confused stick around, you will be. :) I have know him for a couple of years and he is a great guy and also a good Farrier. Should be a great partnership.
I will be late to work, but work has finally accepted that I will take care of my animals first, then show up for them. Work is cool. I stay late for them when possible so they allow me to be late when needed.
Let me hit the shower and get this day started. Everyone stay tuned. I hope something interesting will happen and I can tell everyone about it. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment