Wednesday, September 26, 2012

School Lunch Cont.......

School Lunch was terrible. No really terrible. I have decided that we will beging packing a lunch for the little princess in my house. Packing lunch can be a problem in itself, but at least there should be something inside this pink lunch box that she would eat. Right now, I am going with eating anything would be better than purchasing a lunch in the cafeteria that she just throws away. I am sure there will be more on this later. Any ideas on what I can pack that will be easy, inexpensive and something she will eat? By the way, this child only eats junk food. Anything healthy and she will say I do not like that before she even tastes. Help please with ideas. Everyone have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Peanut butter and honey, Alana's favorite. We pack Alana's lunch every day due to the lunches are so unhealthy. Load with calories. We have the same issue to come up with ideas. But she eats lots of fruits and veg. so we have that easy. Left overs from night before works.

    ReplyDelete