Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday Morning

It is Saturday morning at 5:30 am and I am awake. I do not have to go to work and normally do not go to the barn until around 8:30 or 9:00 am. So why am I up at this time of the morning on the weekend. My neighbor has a rooster. I live in the suburbs. I have to travel about 3/4 mile to get to my barn. I have lovely brick homes all around me. But this morning at around 5:15 am, the very vocal rooster was letting everyone know he saw one ray of the rising sun. To be honest, I really think he saw the street light blinking off and on, but either way, he started up and is still letting everyone know he saw something. I should get a lot done today, since I am up so early. First on my list, coffee. Second on my list, read the by-laws of my neighborhood. I thought farm animals were not allowed? Maybe this rooster does not consider himself a Farm Animal. Wonder if he has ever heard of chicken soup? Ha Ha Ha Ha. Everyone have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment