Tuesday, September 25, 2012

School Lunch

I hated Lunch in School. It never tasted good and they never served anything that was worth eating. The lines were long, the other students loud, and overall the experience was a bad one. This does not bring back any good memories. I say that because I am going to school today to eat lunch. It is eat lunch with your child day at the elementary school and I am off to eat with Skylar. She is very excited. She has already ask me 4 times this morning if I will be there. I assured her I would be there. Huge smile from her directed at me, so this is a good thing. Making her little heart happy is always a good thing. Even though she is my granddaughter, I am also the fill in mother. Her real mother is no longer in the picture and has not been for a very long time. (That is for another blog). As mother, I find myself doing many things that I did not think I would be doing at this age. It will keep you young many have said. Maybe so, but unless school lunch has changed over the years a lot, I do not think eating that today will be of any benefit. Well maybe one benefit. The huge smile on this precious little one's face. That will be worth another bad school lunch experience. Have a great day and I hope your lunch is way better than I feel mine will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment