Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Begining

My name is Renee and if I told you the real reason for this blog, most of you will not read it. :)  It will mostly be the ramblings of a person that has highs and lows, in and outs, and pros and cons in their day to day life. I am married, with an adult son and a 5 1/2 year old granddaughter that live in the house with me. I have a miniature dachshund in the house and a horse and donkey that live in a pasture and barn that I lease from a wonderful lady very close to my home. Let's begin this journey together and I hope I can keep your interest long enough for something interesting to happen for all of us. Please leave comments because if I do not hear from anyone how will I know anyone is reading. Here we go........................

No comments:

Post a Comment