Friday, September 21, 2012

TGIF

Thank Goodness It's Friday!!! It could not have come fast enough. Not that I have any major plans for the weekend or anything, I just want to spend time at the barn with my animals. My barn is where I go to regroup and get energy for what life throws at me. I go here to laugh, cry, and enjoy nature. I love my horse and donkey and being with them puts my soul at peace. I don't mind cleaning up after them or cleaning them. I love everything about it. Often times my animals will be in the pasture and I just sit behind my barn and think life out. In recent times I have retreated to this barn to cry out many things that have been thrown at me. Everyone should have a place where they can go to get away and connect with life. My place is my barn. This barn has many wonderful memories and those memories give me strength to continue on. I hope everyone has a place like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment