Monday, September 24, 2012

Hangover

Monday morning. My head hurts just like I had a hangover. How do I know you ask. Well in my day I have had one or two hangovers. Well OK, maybe 3 or 4. But I did not have any alcohol yesterday or last night. I had some bottle water and a glass of diet orange soda. Neither of these have been known to give me a hangover in the past, so I do not see any reason why they would now. I believe this headache must be coming from pollen or some other outside blooming or just growing weed. It is Fall now. I know this because Skylar announced that it was the first day one day last week. I think she must have learned this in school, because the changing seasons never mattered much to her before. (unless one of them has a holiday like birthday or Christmas where she got a gift). The weather is cooler and I have noticed leaves changing, so Fall it must be. Somewhere in this lovely Fall season, there is a weed that is giving me a hangover. I must find this weed and introduce it to Round-up. Be healthy everyone and watch out for the Hangover.

No comments:

Post a Comment