Friday, December 14, 2012

A Christmas Present

There is a Christmas present under my Christmas tree. I guess since it is under the tree that automatically makes it a Christmas present doesn't it. Would not be a birthday present or a wedding present or any other type of present. Well anyway, I ramble. There is actually a present under my tree. I did some light shopping this week. What is light shopping. It is the type of shopping where you go out and you buy a couple of things and then you know you have to go out and buy more. I do have to go out and buy more. This weekend. But anyway, there is the present under my tree and it is wrapped in Santa wrapping paper and it looks festive and alone. I will get it some friends this weekend. I have to. Christmas is almost here. Bah Humbag. I wish we could skip it this year. I actually wish we could have skipped 2012 but that is another blog. Stay tuned. More Christmas presents to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment