Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I am having a hard time.

I am having a hard time this Christmas. I lost someone I just thought the world of a few months ago and it seems that is all I can think about. I miss him. He has family that I know miss him and loved him so very much and I do not mean to take away from them. He and I had a great friendship and we had good times. I miss him and the good times and his kind words and all the great things we did and said for each other. Therre is not much more I can say. I miss him. This time of year I seem to be thinking of him more and more. I try not to, but everything I look at and everything I hear, suddenly there he is. Smiling at me. I just miss him. There is not much more I can say. Time heals is what everyone says. How much time? Christmas is almost here and I get more and more sad with each day. My heart hurts. I miss him so very much. I hope it gets better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment