Monday, December 10, 2012

The Christmas Mini Queen

Well Miss Skylar was in a Christmas pageant over the weekend. She got to ride in the local parade and compete for the title of Little Miss Merry Christmas. I thought her dress said Little Miss Merry Christmas just fine and we practiced and practiced answer random question and out wave to the crowd and all that you think little girls will have to do in a local pageant. Well guess what, we did not win. We did not even place. Now I am really trying hard not to be a pageant Mom, but I thought my contestant was the best one. The judges must have been having a really bad night. Although I do suspect that the winning little girl's Mom does feel the same way I do, but does this really matter. Mine was the best. This I am certain. :)  Sky was disappointed she did not win. She got a little trophy for competing, so I told her to smile and be happy and we will come back next year and get them.
Well she has a really nice Christmas dress this year and some a new experience to talk about and remember.
Thank for reading and everyone have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment