Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The watch for 2013

The watch is on for 2013. The days count down waiting for the minutes and seconds to count down. I am looking forward to this new year. I am hoping for a much better year than 2012. On New Year's Eve of last year I was dropping off last minute mixers for a really dear friend so he could ring in the New Year with his favorite drink. He was heading out to a New Year's Eve Party with family and friends and I was heading to a seperate gathering of friends. Last year at this time I was ending my relationship with one horse that we just could not seem to communicate and getting ready to begin my relationship with Sage, the best Quarter Horse in the world. Little Ben, the best donkey in the world has not long arrived at my home and we were getting to know each other.
Life was good. Family and Friends were happy and healthy and all was well in my little world. Then in came 2012 and it all came crashing down.
Good-bye to 2012. I am glad to see you go. Surely 2013 will be kinder.
I wish everyone a Happy New Year. I look forward to seeing it come.

No comments:

Post a Comment