Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Shopping

I went Christmas shopping this weekend. There were lots of people out and about. I guess they were Christmas shopping also. Hard to tell. Some looked happy and some look unhappy. Went to dinner with my husband. He also went shopping with me. Dinner was nice. We did have good food and a nice time. Shopping was not that bad. I am almost done. I just have one or two more things to pick up and I can do that one day this week. Mostly gift cards. Not a big deal. Nothing to stress over. I did notice while out Christmas shopping that people seem to be spending more money this year. I hope that is a sign things are going to get better with the economy.
My tree now has more than one gift. Gifts are ready for work. Our Christmas lunch at work is this Wednesday.
I think Christmas is coming even though I had hoped it would skip me this year. Still no Christmas spirit within me though. Just not in the mood. Doing what I have to do to get by. Maybe by the weekend I will have some cheer. Maybe I will just have some egg nog and not care.
Everyone have a great day and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment