Monday, December 31, 2012

December 31, 2012

Well it is finally here. The very last day of the year 2012. Today is my one year aniversary with Sage. One whole year. 365 days. No, I will not count the hours  minutes  and seconds. One year with one horse. A really very big deal in my life. I look forward to more years with Sage. She is just the best horse in the world. My love for her grows more each day. Good Girl as I tell her all the time.
On to 2013. I must say I do look forward to putting 2012 behind me. Many of the events in this year have changed my life. I lost one of the best friends I have ever had to cancer. His brother left us 3 months later. I miss you Gerald. I miss you every day and think of you every day. I am moving forward like you said I should. Oh, by the way, you were right about Sage. She made it to one year and is a great horse. You were right. I know you would have loved hearing that. But you already know you were right and do not have to hear it. In your next life you remember and see into this life and you are smiling because you were right. Thanks for everything.
I have made new friends and grown even closer with old ones. I look forward to good times with all of them.
I am not much on New Year's resolutions because I tend to forget them after just a few days. My life has changed in the last few months and alot of it has been for the better. I have tried, (and I do say tried) to be a better person. I hope to continue with that trend. Not a resolution, just a life style change. I have tried to walk away from the drama and make things simple. It is what it is and we do what we have to do. A good friend of mine told me that and she was right. Move forward and have great memories but keep moving forward.
I have great plans for the year 2013. I hope 2013 has good things for me. I am ready to go forward.
Everyone have a wonderful day and if you are out and about tonight, please be safe. I hope 2013 has wonderful things for you as well. Thanks for reading.
Below is a picture of Sage with her family this past weekend. Sage had fun and I hope they did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment