Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Not Again

Once again, I have sad news. Gerald's brother passed away today. Not really sure what happened, but he did have cancer (a different type than Gerald). He had been getting great reports from his doctors recently so his death was really a shock. I feel so really bad for his family. Their sisters have lost both their brothers in 3 months. This is a family of great faith. A very close family. My heart really goes out to them.
I was not as close to Edward as I was Gerald, but knew him. Had a really great visit with him when I visited with Gerald the last time. We must have visited for an hour. He was like Gerald in a lot of ways, but different in many ways as well. He was a very nice guy who loved his family and friends. He loved kids. He like Gerald was a Farrier and loved working with horses.
I am sad about his passing. I love the family and and my heart goes out to them. I liked Edward. We went to school together and when I saw him in September he remembered me and we talked. I will miss him. A friend from a very long time ago that I was getting to know again. Rest In Peace my dear friend. Once again we have lost a dear friend, but heaven has gained a wonderful new angel. I will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment