Thursday, November 15, 2012

Christmas, Bah, Humbug

Christmas has always been my favorite Holiday. I love the decorations, carols, cards, and all around good cheer that seems to go with the holiday. It is a fun time. I love the decorating, and then having friends over to enjoy good times.
I am just not into it this year. I do not know what is wrong with me. Sky has been begging to put up the Christmas tree. My neighbors have already decorated outside, so I am guessing they have decorated inside as well. Stores are in full Holiday mood. But yours truely is just not into it. I was thinking about crawling under a rock until the holiday is over and then coming out, but not really a good idea. Goes back to the I do not like cold blog.
I have done very little shopping and really do not want to do any of it. Everyone on my list this year I already know is going to be disappointed. Normally I have all my cards addressed and ready to mail right after Thanksgiving. They are still in the package and I am thinking they might stay there. Might ask my dear friend to come and write them for me. She can put something extra special in hers.
I usually get pictures ready to send to family and friends of the family and all the animals. Normally the animals have to wear something that makes them look like they are in the holiday spirit, even though most times the animals really do not want to wear this. Not happening this year. The animals are having a great holiday!
I wish I knew what was wrong. Really not like me. I was kinda hoping the calendars would skip Christmas this year, but I looked and there it is, on the same day as last year.
Anyone got any ideas on what I need to do to snap out of it. I guess Christmas is going to come anyway, so I should try and enjoy it. I really believe I will start looking for a large rock. I think I saw one at the edge of horse pasture, so I will go and check it out. Will someone please come and decorate my house for me. UGH. Christmas, Bah, Humbug!

No comments:

Post a Comment