Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I am cold

I am cold. I was cold at work all day yesterday, came home and the house was cold, the bed was cold all night, the house is still cold, and I really bet it is still cold at work. Well I would tell you I have whined out about it, but actually, that is not even close to being true.
I do not like cold. I would much rather it be warm or hot. You can always take off some clothes to cool off, but it is like there is never enough to keep you warm. I don't care for snow. Sure I love a warm fire and hot chocolate, but would just rather skip the snow and cold weather to have them.
As a child, snow was exciting. A different kind of play and fun. We do not get much of it where I live, so when it comes, everyone gets excited. People take off to the grocery store. They have to have milk and bread just as soon as the first flake falls.
I just do not like being cold. Moving to a warmer area has always been in my mind somewhere. I think about it mostly during December, January, and February. After that it begins to leave my mind and generally does not come back until the following year. This year the thought arrived in November. I am worried. If I am cold in November, my concerned is that the following months will be even colder. A hard winter with cold rain, ice and snow. UGH. I like last winter really well. Very mild temps and green pasture grass all year. Unfortunately, the bugs like it also. They thrived in it and really came out in huge numbers this past summer. I am sure they are cold now too. That could be a good thing.
Well I have made my point. I do not like being cold. I have this really bad feeling that cold is what I will be for a few months. Can thermal underwear be sexy. Looks like I am about to break it out.
Everyone have a wonderful day  and thanks for reading. Stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment