Tuesday, November 20, 2012

LOVE of a Horse




This says LOVE to me in ways so many will never understand.  If you read my blog you already know this is Sage, my horse. You also know Sage was a gift from a friend who I loved dearly and left this world in September, as a result of stomach cancer. I love this horse. Words cannot describe the love I feel for her. She loves me back. Yesterday Sage had colic. If you know horses, colic is bad. I lost a horse to this once. I wrote recently in this blog about how Sage and I had a 1 year aniversary coming up. Well friends, I did not think we would see this aniversary. She want down to roll and I made her get up. We walked for hours. Walking is what you do with a horse. Rolling is very bad. Finally I begin to see signs that Sage was coming out of it. I was so very grateful. She is much better today and I am hoping all will be well. I love this picture of Sage. Horses tell so much with their eyes. They are big and soulful. Sage has beautiful brown eyes. With these beautiful eyes she can tell me she loves me or that something is wrong. In the picture above I see love and trust. That is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment