Monday, November 5, 2012

Seriously????

I will never understand people. Honestly. The more you find out the more you really want to say, What were you thinking?  I know the answer. They were thinking they would never get found out and would not have to explain their actions. Whatever happen to ethics and old fashiond loyalty to a loved one or friend. I will not go into detail about what I have found out, but sadly I have found out something really disturbing about a friend and it really bothers me. I guess I am old fashioned but I really believe when you call yourself someone's friend you owe them a certain about of loyalty and behavior. No cheating or lying or doing things that would damage the friendship. Why bother to be a friend if you are not going to behave in such a way that you would be ashamed if anyone found out. I also believe you must consider others feelings and life when you make some decisions. It is OK to think of yourself but to be totally self-centered is way beyond acceptable.
I will not get on my soapbox today but I just want to say this: Friendship is a very wonderful thing. To have someone who is truely a friend is a great gift. Why would you every do anything do damage this? I will never understand.
Everyone have a great Monday and tell your friend that you value them and mean it and act like it.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment