Sunday, October 28, 2012

Picking a Halloween Costume.

Halloween is just a few days away and we have not picked a Halloween costume. Skylar has been shopping and looking and shopping and looking and ............................Well I could just go on and on. Little Skylar, precious child that she is, cannot make up her mind. She is so indecisive, you just would not believe. We have all tried with this child, but she just cannot make up her mind. I thought we had a winner yesterday, with a really cute sparkly witch costume with shoes to match, and got all the way to the front of the store with it, and she changed her mind. I told one lady with the same problem in the store that I hated Halloween. She said she did also. When I was a child, my parents painted out face with something and we would put on old clothes and off we would go. I do not think I owned a store bought Halloween costume until I was an adult and could pay for it myself. I just do not understand why it is so hard. I must assume it is because there is way too much to choose from. Everything looks really cool and it is just so hard to pick. Or I guess it could be that the female gene of finding it hard to pick the perfect thing to wear has already hit the little child and she is doomed for life. Either way, we are off to the city today for some shopping. While there we will pick a Halloween costume of some kind, if I have to pick myself. While we are there, the weather says we will be having strong winds from the Hurricance Sandy. Just what I need. Halloween shopping in a Hurricane. Who would have ever thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment